Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Intro

Hi everyone. For those of you who don't know who I am. I'm Kolena, my dad is Jim Baggiore and his dad is Dominic John Baggiore. I've always been fascinated with my Baggiore relatives. Probably because we live so far away from Michigan and didn't always have an opportunity to visit. I created this blog so that we can compile stories and pictures of our Grandparents, and so we can keep track of the grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc. This is going to be a work in progress and I appreciate any input I get. If you would like to be an author of this blog you can email me, or if you would rather email me anything you want posted, that's fine too. My email address is monkeypenguin@gmail.com
Most of you reading this are my family members or friends from Facebook. If there is anyone else you know that would be interested in adding to this blog, PLEASE send them this way. I want as many people contributing as I can get!! :)
Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment